was founded in October 2010,
in Moscow, under the direction of Alexey Kozlov, a famous jazzman,
People’s Artist of Russia, a living legend of its musical culture.
THE PROJECT’S KEY OBJECTIVE IS SUPPORT OF CONTEMPORARY RUSSIAN INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC
It includes world music, progressive rock and art rock, fusion and conceptual jazz, electronic new age and chamber improvisatory music, merge of jazz and classic, and much more.
Being quite different the genres have important common features:
- they demand a high cultural level both of musicians and of listeners;
- they do not need translation to be understood as music is a universal language of communication.
The following subdivisions work on the project:
- Alexey Kozlov’s ArtBeat Foundation for Support of Contemporary Instrumental Music,
- ArtBeat Music Publishing House,
- Alexey Kozlov Club,
- Internet magazine ArtBeat.ru.
All the subdivisions operate in concert as a single entity.
- Concerts of the leading instrumentalists of Russia
In genres from classic to contemporary avant-garde, from progressive rock to hip hop, from folk and world music to academic music and opera vocals.
- Master-classes and concerts of the world instrumental elite
Richard Bona, Avishai Cohen, Horacio “El Negro” Hernandez, Jeff Berlin, Katzumi Watanabe, Kekko Fornarelli trio, Gabriella Goodman, Jerry Bergonzi, Dominique Di Piazza, The Flower Kings, Arto Tunjboyajian and many others.
- Concerts of the regular Club’s projects
SaxDay – concerts of young saxophonists, a project of the famous master, Honored Artist of Russia Alexander Oseychuk,
ProgDay – progressive rock monthly mini-fests, mutual project with “InRock” magazine,
FuzzionDay – fusion music,
BazzDay – bass guitar as a leading instrument,
SunJam – vocal and instrumental jams under the direction of the saxophonist Nikolay Moiseenko,
Madd Chief Show – funk-hop improvisations,
Оpera Night» – night jam sessions of opera vocals (a unique form of club activity in Russia).
- Alexey Kozlov’s concert lectures accompanied by legendary “Arsenal”
His series of lectures on the history of musical culture of XX century have got Moscow Government Award.
- Promo-concerts and album presentations, Released by ArtBeat Music Publishing House and friendly recording companies.
- Festivals, competitions, and many other events.
По отзывам музыкальных критиков, самих музыкантов и искушенной столичной публики, THE SOUND QUALITY IN THE “ALEXEY KOZLOV CLUB”, ITS EVENTS AND CLUB ATMOSPHERE ARE BY FAR AMONG THE BEST IN MOSCOW.
The key objective of the publishing house is RELEASE OF THE BEST CREATIONS OF RUSSIAN MUSIC
Each album by ArtBeat Music is
- a great event for its creators (musicians, sound engineers, photographers, artists, etc.)
- a wonderful gift for music connoisseurs as well as for music lovers.
As of today ArtBeat Music has released more than 60 albums – of the recognized masters as well as of musicians who are on the verge of stardom.
Each edition is embodied in corporate style of ArtBeat Music, that is Music:
- impeccable quality of sound and of audio-mixing,
- an individual design layout made taking into account all the peculiarities of each album content,
- premium polygraphic version.
The list and descriptions of all the editions are on the site of ArtBeat project, and the stores’ addresses where they may be purchased
Besides, the Publishing House ArtBeat Music has released
- collection anthology set of Alexey Kozlov and the band “Arsenal”, gift edition of 16 CDs;
- Alexey Kozlov’s book “Jazzist”, gift edition in two volumes.
It is a magazine about music but primarily it is a magazine about musicians and about people who help them to create. It contains interviews with musicians who belong to instrumental elite of Russia, with ArtBeat’s friends and assistants as well as information about the project.
RUSSIA IS RICH IN TALENTED TEAMS, VIRTUOSO PERFORMERS, ORIGINAL COMPOSERS WHO HAVE REACHED THE HIGHEST WORLD LEVEL BUT WHO REMAIN UNKNOWN BOTH FOR WIDE AUDIENCE AND FOR EXPERTS. THERE IS A HIGH RISK THAT WITHOUT FINANCIAL, ORGANISATIONAL AND INFROMATIONAL SUPPORT MANY OF THEM WILL NOT ACCOMPLISH THEIR PLANS AND WILL SINK INTO OBLIVION.
“ARTBEAT” HAS BEEN FOUNDED TO PROVIDE SUCH SUPPORT.
Moscow, 127051, Trubnaya st., 32, building 4.
Tel.: +7 495 625 33 88, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Alexey Kozlov Club”: Olympiyskiy prospect, 16, building 2; http://kozlovclub.ru